Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Qbic has a total market cap of $2,645.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Qbic has traded 17.4% higher against the dollar. One Qbic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.16 or 0.00700988 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028142 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006580 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00018154 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000043 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.