OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded up 4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. OneLedger has a total market capitalization of $2.00 million and approximately $352,433.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OneLedger token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0056 or 0.00000076 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, CoinEx, Bilaxy and IDEX. In the last week, OneLedger has traded 3.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00040119 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $562.10 or 0.07695945 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002161 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00021146 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001055 BTC.
OneLedger Token Profile
Buying and Selling OneLedger
OneLedger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, CoinEx, LATOKEN, UEX, Kucoin, IDEX, BitForex and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneLedger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OneLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.