Ocean Protocol (CURRENCY:OCEAN) traded up 15% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, Ocean Protocol has traded up 16.7% against the US dollar. One Ocean Protocol token can now be bought for $0.0229 or 0.00000314 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Bilaxy. Ocean Protocol has a total market cap of $7.81 million and $6.21 million worth of Ocean Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013727 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00210021 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.00 or 0.01313628 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123008 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Ocean Protocol Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ocean Protocol is blog.oceanprotocol.com.
Buying and Selling Ocean Protocol
Ocean Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ocean Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ocean Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ocean Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ocean Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ocean Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.