NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 3rd. NuShares has a total market capitalization of $2.01 million and approximately $2.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, NuShares has traded 12% higher against the US dollar. One NuShares token can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00024099 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007354 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.