Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. One Loom Network token can currently be bought for $0.0179 or 0.00000245 BTC on popular exchanges including DEx.top, DDEX, Fatbtc and Coinbe. Loom Network has a market capitalization of $17.34 million and approximately $48.74 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Loom Network has traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013727 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00210021 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $96.00 or 0.01313628 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123008 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Loom Network Token Profile
Loom Network Token Trading
Loom Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, CoinExchange, Binance, YoBit, IDEX, Bittrex, Fatbtc, Allbit, DDEX, Tidex, Upbit, Hotbit, Coinbe, DragonEX, GOPAX, Kucoin, Poloniex, Bitbns and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.