FORCE (CURRENCY:FOR) traded 24% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One FORCE coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, FORCE has traded 22.9% lower against the dollar. FORCE has a market capitalization of $31,114.00 and approximately $178.00 worth of FORCE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
FORCE Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 5th, 2017. FORCE’s total supply is 143,830,365 coins and its circulating supply is 140,516,265 coins. The Reddit community for FORCE is /r/forcenetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for FORCE is www.forcenetwork.io. FORCE’s official Twitter account is @force_coin.
Buying and Selling FORCE
FORCE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FORCE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FORCE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FORCE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FORCE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FORCE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.