EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for $2.71 or 0.00036803 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex, DigiFinex, Mercatox and Hotbit. In the last seven days, EOS has traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar. EOS has a total market capitalization of $2.55 billion and approximately $1.39 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002547 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OEX, ABCC, HitBTC, BitMart, OKEx, BigONE, RightBTC, Huobi, Coindeal, OTCBTC, Instant Bitex, BitFlip, Ovis, Rfinex, Upbit, C2CX, Koinex, DragonEX, Tidex, Livecoin, CoinTiger, Coinbe, Kucoin, Kuna, Cryptomate, BCEX, BtcTrade.im, YoBit, Neraex, DOBI trade, Exmo, GOPAX, Binance, Bit-Z, CPDAX, OpenLedger DEX, LBank, Liqui, CoinEx, EXX, Fatbtc, Bilaxy, Hotbit, Bibox, QBTC, Kraken, Coinone, TOPBTC, COSS, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Tidebit, CoinExchange, ZB.COM, Coinrail, Cobinhood, Mercatox, Bithumb, Gate.io, CoinBene, Cryptopia, Exrates, ChaoEX, Vebitcoin, Coinsuper, IDAX, IDCM, Bitbns, WazirX, Zebpay and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.