Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded up 8.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. During the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 54.3% higher against the US dollar. Deutsche eMark has a market cap of $46,869.00 and approximately $83.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-Patex, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 60,635,517 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Deutsche eMark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.