Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 3rd. Bytom has a total market cap of $80.80 million and approximately $9.79 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytom coin can now be purchased for $0.0806 or 0.00001090 BTC on major exchanges including RightBTC, Bibox, Cryptopia and Huobi. In the last week, Bytom has traded 15.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $46.36 or 0.00626944 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012469 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010620 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000291 BTC.
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, BitMart, CoinEgg, CoinTiger, Huobi, CoinEx, BigONE, LBank, FCoin, ZB.COM, OKEx, RightBTC, Bibox, Kucoin, Gate.io, EXX, OTCBTC and Neraex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.