BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. One BlackCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0383 or 0.00000532 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, CoinEgg and Trade By Trade. BlackCoin has a market capitalization of $2.34 million and approximately $9,739.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00023717 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007356 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 95.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Trade By Trade, Livecoin, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Upbit, Bittylicious and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.