MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 7.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. MonetaryUnit has a total market capitalization of $760,695.00 and $1,514.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000059 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Bittylicious and Upbit. During the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00011261 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002987 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005498 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 91.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinExchange, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.