Fetch.ai (CURRENCY:FET) traded up 9.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Fetch.ai has a market capitalization of $40.01 million and $16.23 million worth of Fetch.ai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Fetch.ai has traded 42.9% higher against the US dollar. One Fetch.ai token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0611 or 0.00000838 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Coinall, BitMax and KuCoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00040028 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $530.52 or 0.07277177 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002030 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00020632 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (SAI) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013718 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00021784 BTC.
Buying and Selling Fetch.ai
Fetch.ai can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, WazirX, Hotbit, MXC, BitMax, KuCoin, Bittrex, Bitbns, BiKi, Coinall, Dcoin, Korbit, Binance, BitAsset, Bitrabbit, HitBTC and Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch.ai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fetch.ai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fetch.ai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch.ai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch.ai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.