Dinastycoin (CURRENCY:DCY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 2nd. In the last week, Dinastycoin has traded 49.4% lower against the dollar. Dinastycoin has a total market cap of $281,407.00 and approximately $38.00 worth of Dinastycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dinastycoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dero (DERO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006441 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dinastycoin Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 30th, 2017. Dinastycoin’s total supply is 1,930,541,186 coins. Dinastycoin’s official Twitter account is @dinastycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dinastycoin is www.dinastycoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dinastycoin
Dinastycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinastycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinastycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dinastycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dinastycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinastycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.