Digital Insurance Token (CURRENCY:DIT) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 1st. Over the last seven days, Digital Insurance Token has traded up 7.2% against the US dollar. One Digital Insurance Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. Digital Insurance Token has a market cap of $572,995.00 and $269.00 worth of Digital Insurance Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $54.06 or 0.00727020 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003744 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002404 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 90.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003711 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Digital Insurance Token Profile
Digital Insurance Token Token Trading
Digital Insurance Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Insurance Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Insurance Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digital Insurance Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Insurance Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Insurance Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.