Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded down 6.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 2nd. Contents Protocol has a market capitalization of $6.09 million and approximately $260,637.00 worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Contents Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0019 or 0.00000027 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit and Upbit. During the last seven days, Contents Protocol has traded up 20.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00038826 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $525.17 or 0.07228187 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002054 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (SAI) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013683 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00020660 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00021756 BTC.
Contents Protocol Token Profile
Contents Protocol Token Trading
Contents Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contents Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Contents Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.