CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 1st. In the last week, CannabisCoin has traded down 0.1% against the dollar. One CannabisCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0046 or 0.00000062 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia. CannabisCoin has a total market capitalization of $354,300.00 and approximately $10.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling CannabisCoin
CannabisCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CannabisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.