Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can currently be bought for $0.0169 or 0.00000232 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, Escodex, Crex24 and STEX. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market capitalization of $204,591.00 and $27,237.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitcoin Incognito has traded down 14.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003332 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded 152.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Escodex, Trade Satoshi, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.