BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 20.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 2nd. Over the last seven days, BitBay has traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar. BitBay has a total market cap of $3.53 million and approximately $257.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBay coin can now be purchased for about $0.0035 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00024201 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 30.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006197 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.