Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One Aion token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0659 or 0.00000901 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Ethfinex, BitForex and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). During the last week, Aion has traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Aion has a market capitalization of $23.92 million and $1.41 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013708 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.22 or 0.00208157 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $100.55 or 0.01374706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00028719 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00122828 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, Kucoin, IDEX, BitForex, DragonEX, LATOKEN, Bilaxy, Ethfinex, RightBTC, Koinex, Kyber Network, Liqui, Binance and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.