Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 1st. Verge has a market cap of $60.77 million and $1.53 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Verge coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, TradeOgre, Gate.io and Sistemkoin. Over the last seven days, Verge has traded up 7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.89 or 0.00644056 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012384 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010672 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000304 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Coindeal, Graviex, Bitbns, Huobi, Cryptopia, BiteBTC, YoBit, Bitfinex, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Binance, TradeOgre, CoinExchange, Crex24, SouthXchange, Gate.io and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.