TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 1st. One TRON coin can currently be bought for $0.0159 or 0.00000215 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex, Zebpay, RightBTC and Coinnest. TRON has a market capitalization of $1.06 billion and $1.22 billion worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded 13.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003028 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013522 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.51 or 0.00209543 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $104.57 or 0.01413046 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0580 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00029327 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.29 or 0.00125499 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, WazirX, Indodax, Bitbns, Trade Satoshi, Bithumb, Neraex, OKEx, Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), LATOKEN, Allcoin, Cryptomate, Kryptono, BitForex, LiteBit.eu, LBank, CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, Coindeal, Bibox, Braziliex, Tidex, BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin, Binance, Upbit, Liqui, IDAX, Koinex, Exmo, Exrates, Fatbtc, Ovis, CoinTiger, Livecoin, DigiFinex, Gate.io, CoinEgg, DDEX, RightBTC, Coinrail, YoBit, Liquid, DragonEX, IDCM, Cobinhood, Bittrex, Cryptopia, ChaoEX, OpenLedger DEX, Zebpay, CoinBene, BitFlip, Kucoin, OTCBTC, OEX, Huobi, Tokenomy, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, CoinEx, Rfinex, Bitfinex and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.