Sentient Coin (CURRENCY:SEN) traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 1st. One Sentient Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, IDEX and Ethfinex. Sentient Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.07 million and $11,927.00 worth of Sentient Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Sentient Coin has traded down 20.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00050942 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.36 or 0.00724070 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00035244 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.20 or 0.00260501 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005106 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.99 or 0.00094794 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007337 BTC.
About Sentient Coin
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 27th, 2018. Sentient Coin’s total supply is 1,755,760,222 coins and its circulating supply is 1,345,760,223 coins. Sentient Coin’s official website is consensus.ai. Sentient Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Sentient Coin Coin Trading
Sentient Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Tidex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentient Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentient Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentient Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentient Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentient Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.