Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 1st. Over the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Lightning Bitcoin has a market cap of $6.40 million and approximately $1.85 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.66 or 0.00022699 BTC on major exchanges including BtcTrade.im, CoinEgg and ZB.COM.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $47.06 or 0.00644500 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012590 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00001131 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00001091 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000664 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.