Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 17.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 1st. Galactrum has a market capitalization of $28,414.00 and approximately $100.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Galactrum has traded down 18% against the US dollar. One Galactrum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000079 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00051432 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $52.98 or 0.00717272 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00038256 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.33 or 0.00261678 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00094710 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005054 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002221 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007159 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,572,044 coins and its circulating supply is 4,852,044 coins. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum. Galactrum’s official website is galactrum.org.
Buying and Selling Galactrum
Galactrum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.