Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 1st. Desire has a market cap of $8,327.00 and $3,510.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Desire coin can currently be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Mercatox and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Desire has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,432.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $151.18 or 0.02036769 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $216.85 or 0.02921552 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.76 or 0.00643433 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $53.61 or 0.00722205 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012407 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00053151 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.03 or 0.00377689 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013515 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 10,814,914 coins and its circulating supply is 10,214,914 coins. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Buying and Selling Desire
Desire can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Desire should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.