Content Value Network (CURRENCY:CVNT) traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 1st. Over the last seven days, Content Value Network has traded 22.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Content Value Network has a market capitalization of $4.67 million and $406,934.00 worth of Content Value Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Content Value Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0087 or 0.00000117 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMax, BitForex and UEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013587 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00209487 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $103.81 or 0.01408788 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00029370 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00125967 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Content Value Network Token Profile
Content Value Network Token Trading
Content Value Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax, BitForex and UEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Value Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Content Value Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Content Value Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Content Value Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Value Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.