Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 1st. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0052 or 0.00000071 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $24.68, $10.39 and $50.98. Beetle Coin has a total market cap of $1.09 million and approximately $27,201.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded up 5.5% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Beetle Coin Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $18.94, $32.15, $10.39, $5.60, $24.43, $50.98, $7.50, $13.77, $24.68, $20.33 and $33.94. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.