Niobio Cash (CURRENCY:NBR) traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 22nd. Niobio Cash has a market cap of $62,817.00 and approximately $47.00 worth of Niobio Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Niobio Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24. Over the last seven days, Niobio Cash has traded 30.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Niobio Cash Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 2nd, 2017. Niobio Cash’s total supply is 139,000,946 coins. Niobio Cash’s official website is niobiocash.org/en. Niobio Cash’s official Twitter account is @niobio_cash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Niobio Cash Coin Trading
Niobio Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobio Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Niobio Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Niobio Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Niobio Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobio Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.