MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. One MaidSafeCoin token can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001546 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and Poloniex. In the last week, MaidSafeCoin has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar. MaidSafeCoin has a market cap of $56.85 million and approximately $257,030.00 worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012341 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.00 or 0.00221516 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.52 or 0.01323395 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00032957 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.51 or 0.00141693 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
MaidSafeCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed. Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture. These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning! “
MaidSafeCoin Token Trading
MaidSafeCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaidSafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MaidSafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.