AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 14th. In the last week, AdHive has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar. AdHive has a total market cap of $74,591.00 and approximately $136.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AdHive token can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive Token Profile
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdHive should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.