ZumCoin (CURRENCY:ZUM) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One ZumCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, ZumCoin has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar. ZumCoin has a market cap of $2.42 million and $95.00 worth of ZumCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 24.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Buying and Selling ZumCoin
ZumCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZumCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZumCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZumCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZumCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZumCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.