Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Wrapped Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $5.21 million and $110,261.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can currently be purchased for about $9,043.63 or 0.99894672 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00046599 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.89 or 0.00087175 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001256 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.74 or 0.00074462 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001624 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001584 BTC.
About Wrapped Bitcoin
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Wrapped Bitcoin is wbtc.network.
Buying and Selling Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wrapped Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.