Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market cap of $5.08 million and approximately $231,362.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000069 BTC on major exchanges including Switcheo Network, Kucoin, Binance and Bitbns.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
About Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Coinrail, Binance, Bitbns and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.