Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Quanta Utility Token has a total market capitalization of $1.30 million and approximately $196.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded 22.8% lower against the dollar. One Quanta Utility Token token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043192 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $672.82 or 0.07430335 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00001004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015389 BTC.
About Quanta Utility Token
Buying and Selling Quanta Utility Token
Quanta Utility Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.