Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Kyber Network has a market cap of $30.31 million and $3.75 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Kyber Network has traded up 1.3% against the US dollar. One Kyber Network token can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00001979 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Liqui, CPDAX and Neraex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Kyber Network Token Profile
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, DEx.top, ABCC, Liqui, COSS, OKEx, Zebpay, Bancor Network, DragonEX, Livecoin, CoinExchange, Coinnest, IDEX, Bithumb, Gate.io, Tidex, OTCBTC, Coinone, Cryptopia, Poloniex, TDAX, AirSwap, Mercatox, GOPAX, Huobi, Binance, Kucoin, Neraex, Kyber Network, Coinrail and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.