Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Endor Protocol has a total market capitalization of $3.18 million and $2.93 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded down 0.4% against the dollar. One Endor Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Kucoin, CoinBene and BitForex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.36 or 0.00795567 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003214 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011992 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Endor Protocol Token Profile
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, Kucoin, Upbit, CoinBene, Bittrex, Hotbit, Coinall, Bilaxy, IDEX, DEx.top and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Endor Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.