Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Dent has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Dent has a total market capitalization of $19.36 million and $255,252.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dent token can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Radar Relay, Cobinhood, Coinrail and WazirX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00225371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.07 or 0.01485951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00122300 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, WazirX, CoinBene, Coinrail, Lykke Exchange, BitForex, OKEx, LATOKEN, IDEX, Allbit, Cobinhood, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Kucoin, Bitbns, Radar Relay, Binance, FCoin and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.