Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Bitcloud has traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcloud coin can now be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Bitcloud has a market capitalization of $36,883.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 31,440,362 coins. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. Bitcloud’s official website is bit-cloud.info. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.