Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded 7.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Absolute coin can now be purchased for $0.0037 or 0.00000040 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and STEX. Over the last seven days, Absolute has traded up 56.7% against the US dollar. Absolute has a total market cap of $47,404.00 and $2,833.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045616 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $72.05 or 0.00794704 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.81 or 0.00240551 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005642 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00088123 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002612 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003569 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Absolute Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,454,448 coins and its circulating supply is 12,921,832 coins. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official website is www.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Absolute should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Absolute using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.