BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 17.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 15th. One BitBar coin can currently be purchased for about $3.44 or 0.00042009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, BitBar has traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar. BitBar has a total market cap of $148,038.00 and approximately $296.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18,162.70 or 2.21764646 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000742 BTC.
BitBar Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 43,028 coins. BitBar’s official website is bitbar.co. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BitBar Coin Trading
BitBar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.