Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 22nd. Tezos has a total market cap of $694.28 million and $8.74 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Tezos has traded 4.5% higher against the dollar. One Tezos coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.05 or 0.00010493 BTC on major exchanges including $32.15, $33.94, $50.98 and $24.43.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004729 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $51.55, $50.98, $24.68, $13.77, $24.43, $20.33, $33.94, $18.94, $32.15, $7.50 and $5.60. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.