DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded up 8.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 22nd. In the last week, DigitalNote has traded up 6.7% against the dollar. DigitalNote has a market capitalization of $5.70 million and approximately $13,662.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $72.46 or 0.00723190 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004498 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003411 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000309 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.