Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 19th. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0556 or 0.00000540 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded 26% higher against the dollar. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a market cap of $6.62 million and approximately $67.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002926 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009770 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.52 or 0.00209305 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $122.95 or 0.01195783 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00094374 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00018168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00020428 BTC.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Token Profile
Invictus Hyperion Fund Token Trading
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Invictus Hyperion Fund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.