Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Waves coin can currently be bought for about $1.03 or 0.00010007 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, Bitbns, Exmo and OKEx. Waves has a total market cap of $103.05 million and approximately $8.24 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Waves has traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00019561 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008965 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00043256 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004462 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010244 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 68.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Binance, YoBit, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Coinrail, Cryptohub, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Upbit, Kuna, Bitbns, Indodax, Stocks.Exchange, Liqui, OKEx, Huobi, BCEX, Coinbe, Exmo, COSS and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.