USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. During the last week, USD Coin has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar. One USD Coin token can now be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00009792 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, Poloniex, CPDAX and Coinsuper. USD Coin has a market cap of $429.55 million and $166.81 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $179.10 or 0.01747904 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00059854 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00007103 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00009443 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000033 BTC.
USD Coin Profile
Buying and Selling USD Coin
USD Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbase Pro, Coinsuper, Korbit, Crex24, LATOKEN, FCoin, CPDAX, Kucoin, OKEx, SouthXchange, CoinEx, Hotbit and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USD Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.