Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 13th. Tezos has a total market cap of $634.67 million and $9.11 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Tezos has traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar. One Tezos coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.96 or 0.00009346 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $20.33, $24.68 and $18.94.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005206 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Profile
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $50.98, $32.15, $5.60, $24.43, $18.94, $51.55, $7.50, $24.68, $13.77, $20.33 and $10.39. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.