Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Request token can now be purchased for $0.0101 or 0.00000098 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinPlace, KuCoin, GOPAX and COSS. Request has a total market capitalization of $7.37 million and approximately $44,013.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Request has traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00039281 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $454.89 or 0.04417548 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Request Token Trading
Request can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Ethfinex, IDEX, Gate.io, Kyber Network, DDEX, CoinExchange, GOPAX, CoinPlace, COSS, Huobi Global, Bancor Network, Mercatox, Coineal, Bitbns, WazirX, Binance, KuCoin and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.