Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Raiden Network Token token can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00001542 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, IDEX, LATOKEN and DDEX. Raiden Network Token has a total market cap of $8.05 million and $110,963.00 worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded up 0.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007263 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010122 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000467 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Token Profile
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Kyber Network, Ethfinex, Gate.io, DDEX, IDEX, LATOKEN, Bibox, Bilaxy, Huobi, OKEx and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raiden Network Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Raiden Network Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.