Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a market cap of $190,465.00 and approximately $45.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded down 22.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $92.86 or 0.00897848 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00030544 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.19 or 0.00224241 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005819 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001974 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003320 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003022 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.