Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Maker token can currently be purchased for approximately $453.11 or 0.04374774 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, HitBTC, BitMart and Bibox. In the last seven days, Maker has traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Maker has a market capitalization of $453.11 million and approximately $9.34 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00039158 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001093 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00026863 BTC.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX, HitBTC, Radar Relay, BitMart, DDEX, Gate.io, GOPAX, Kyber Network, OasisDEX, Bibox, Ethfinex, CoinMex, OKEx, Kucoin and Switcheo Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.